The preparation phase
- Needs analysis based on customer requirements.
- Shared preparation of underlying documentation.
2. Price offer
- Review of underlying documentation received.
- Offer from LLENTAB.
3. Gentlemen’s agreement
- Oral agreement with customer.
- Contract prepared by LLENTAB.
4. Contract signed
- Contract drawn up/received.
- Drawings and pillar loads, if any, prepared and approved by customer.
- Purchase of object-specific components prepared.
- LLENTAB assists with the documentation required for the customer’s construction permit application by supplying floor plans/façade drawings, for instance, as well as quality and environmental plans.
The realisation phase
15 weeks is calculated as the minimum time from sub-order to finished project.
5. Order and project starts
- Customer submits production order and choice of colour.
- Sub-order for hall.
- Project coordination in dialogue with the customer.
- Clarification of any changes in relation to the contract – as decided by the customer.
6. Construction planning 7% (1st week)
- Construction work commenced and components specified.
- Purchase of object-specific material.
- Planning of execution and scheduling of assembly work in dialogue with the customer.
- Documentation for work environment plan prepared by LLENTAB.
7. Production starts 54% (8th week)
- Manufacture of construction components commenced.
- Assembly planning continues; readying of people appointed for the roles of quality control and construction work environment coordinator, planning/execution (BAS-P/U).
- Construction site conditions clarified.
- Embedding units, if any, sent to customer.
- Dialogue on building permit approval/“green light”.
8. Assembly starts 66% (10th week)
- Construction kits delivered to construction site prior to start-up.
- Dialogue on “green light”, assembly plan, establishment plan, OHS plan, own inspections.
- Assembly of framework and components.
- Invoicing according to payment plan and changes, supplements, deletions (ÄTA), if any.
9. Building handover 99% (15th week)
- Summary of project and quality checks.
- Final inspection and handover.
- Handover of final documentation.
10. Satisfied customer
- Internal evaluation: sales/assembly/construction.
- Summary of project.